Building and Zoning

The City of Crescent Springs contracts with Planning and Development Services (PDS) for all aspects of building and zoning.  If you need assistance with building and zoning please contact PDS at 859-331-8980 or visit the PDS homepage.

There is a comprehensive list of FAQ’s that may be helpful answering your questions or planning your project. For example, PDS should be able to assist with the following:

  • building permits, fence permits
  • signage
  • zoning permits
  • electrical inspections
  • building code questions

The PDS website contains a link to Crescent Springs’ zoning ordinances and PDS’ list of applications. Another link of interest may be their LINK-GIS map viewer, which allows users to create custom maps with the information provided by GIS.